Have you been looking for the best Ketogenic bread recipe which is simple and easy to cook? If yes, then you just landed on the right page!
How do we know it’s simple, easy and tastes best? Well, we’ve cooked it right before writing this article and finished it all.
The best part about this keto bread recipe is that it’s very simple, and once you have made it once you can easily repeat this keto bread recipe anytime you want.
It’s so nice to have a yummy loaf of bread at your ease when you’re on a ketogenic diet. It nearly feels like cheating.
Check out this super easy recipe and start making the best keto bread you’ve been looking for!
Healthy Ketogenic Bread
The secret step in this recipe that makes this ketogenic almond bread from good to awesome is the separation of the eggs. You will need to separate the egg yolks and the egg whites. The reason for this is that you need to whip the egg whites until they are fluffy.
We’re looking for a soft crust. This will add some size to the otherwise dense ketogenic bread. Beating the egg whites is the answer to the thickness that comes with cooking almond flour bread.
What makes this the best keto bread recipe is the fact that you can use it the similar way you use your everyday bread. Sounds amazing right?
You can use this keto bread for whatever recipe you use the normal bread. The possibilities are endless. The best part is that you will never have to worry about the carb content while eating this bread. This gives you a break from thinking about the morning breakfast when you are on a keto diet.
Net Carbs: 1.35g
- 1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 6 Large eggs Separated
- 4 tbsp Butter melted
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cream of Tartar (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
Instructions For Keto Bread
- Preheat the microwave oven to 375.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Add Cream of Tartar to the egg whites and beat until soft crust is formed.
- In a food processor mix the egg yolks, 1/3 of the beaten egg whites, melted butter, almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well. This will be chunky thick dough until the whites are added.
- Add the remaining 2/3 of the egg whites and smoothly process until fully integrated. Be cautious not to over mix as this is what is going to give the bread it’s volume!
- Pour the content into a buttered 8×4 bread pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Check with a fork to ensure the bread is cooked thoroughly. Enjoy your keto bread!
This is good for Bread lovers who always wanted to try Keto diet but were stuck because of their love for bread. The keto bread is the replacement you can enjoy while having the benefits of the keto diet itself.